24 Sept 2008

too late...

 beeker made the point yesterday that half the time this and that (being most things) has already been written, and possibly better than you did or could have written.

Being a young blogger / wannabe consumer planning insightful strategist person this has its advantages. I don’t know something… I hunt around the blogs…. I learn something… I form an educated opinion.

The problem then lies with what to write about. I wanted to talk about Choice. The likes of Seth got ther a year ago and Northern Planner 2 years ago.

So I’ll make this quick. Is Pauls Daniel’s overtly subliminal mind behaviour conditioning advert for Tesco the way to encourage the consumer to choose our brands? Surely he’s essentially just telling the consumer what to do.

Now I might be young but even I know that telling the consumer to do something isn’t the best way to build a brand!

No comments: